car problem im fuckin pissed HELP!!!!!!

hazmatic

my car decided to shit on me i had to call into work today cuz of da fuckin bitch the problem is my car wont fuckin start it wont even try to turn over i turn the key nuttin happens at all at frst maybe i thought battery but when the key is in n the door open it still makes the ding sound and another think my horn dont fuckin work either u press the button all u can hear is this grinind sound someone help me so i can fuckin fix it i cant afford to miss work

at frst thought it wuz the battery but werre it was still chimin i didnt think so but i just treid to put my lowbeams on n the didnt even turn on but thi chimin stoped for a couple seconds when i had my door open n the keys in then started up again makin a dif tone then when its the key in n door open but i dont undastand how my battery can be dead i just had new yellow top optimas insdtalled n i got ym car back yesterday

Like everyone said.. probably weak battery. Don't forget to check for "barely" loose battery cable wire. Barely loose wire let you think that the battery is weak because it still supply a little bit of power but not enough for starting a car.

Get a battey charger/starter about $40 and a 100 feet extension cord. I also have a portable battery booster which does not do a thing when the battery is very very weak.

Check the battery connections to make sure they're tight and also make sure they're not corroded or dirty.

If new wires were installed or an isolator for the 2nd battery, make sure those check out.

i put on my lights without the key bein in i got that chim i was talkin bout but my blinkers dont even work my wiper blades dont even work my headlgiths dont illuminate at all my interior lights dont turn on i checked my connections there tight then a virgins pussy n cleaner then a hoes pussy when someone gets home since im home alone right now ill try to jumpstart it then ill recharge both batterys

i have to wait for my dad to get home neways since he carrys the charger in his truck i dunno y but he does so im gonna jump it see if that works cuz i still dont see y i would have to charge brand new batteries

if you don't drive very far and you dont leave you car running when your not driving (which i don't suggest) your battery will not get charged by the alt very well

Cargin a dead battery with the alternator is very tough on the alternator. I've seen a couple burn out when that was done.

Best bet is use a charger.

Step 2 (if you get it started) would be to check the voltage of the alternator

Have a look at your auxilliary post (where you connect the positive cable for your jump start) to see if the nut is tight. As well, check the positive line going to the fuse box the aux. post is connected to. When my car was having a no-start situation, the contact plates for the fuse block of the aux. post terminal had corrosion and needed to be sanded down...otherwise, for some reason, they were only allowing minimal current to pass when my car was warm, and wouldn't give any more power than needed to my starter to do anything but click away when I turned the key. (That stupid electrical gremlin cost me weeks to find, and one starter that I didn't need replacing even though the symptoms suggested it - all for what should have been 50 cents for a sheet of sandpaper)

And yes, charging a low battery with the alternator works like a charm (in killing your alternator). For your wallet and time sake, use a charger. Alts. are made to deliver the power necessary to use your car, not to charge a battery (or worse) do both. Please :( think of your poor, poor alternator; be kind to it. :wink:

Wait a minute...

I read a couple topics down that you had the shop install your new battery with the stereo...coincidence, maybe...but I would tell them of your situation before you consider going to a shop (if you have to), this way, if it's anything that has to do with their work, they already know of the situation and may be obligated to pay for it (and also might convince them to look for the problem themselves - if you trust them).

i been chargin one of my batterys right now my main battery n now my lights n dash n horn r workin but all my lights r dim but it still aint turnin ova im gonna letit charge ova night i diconnect the amps fo right now n ill charge the otha battery tommoro while im work(im gonna take it out) but i dont undastand hwo the fuck both battery r fuckin dead

If you didnt drive the car much, it might not have built up enough charge yet in the new battery.

Thats why I keep having to jump start my car even though its got a brand new battery because it never was fully charged (cant drive the car on the road yet).

nooo.. don't jump start your battery with another car or something if you have a choice between a car and a battery charger then use the battery charger. Constant jump starting is not good for your battery and car electronics.

If you have a time to charge the battery with a charger then do so and if you don't have time then quick jump start is your option but don't do it often.

If you want to charge your battery ON Car then just disconnect the battery cables and connect the charger to the battery posts. Jump starting the car with another car or battery booster might messed up your sensitive electronics.

If your battery has a hydrometer (eye) on the top of the battery, make sure that the hydrometer is green and if not add some "Distilled Water". Never use any tap water or filtered water/bottled water because they contain chemicals or other compounds.

Typically, the battery might need to be charged or topped up with "distilled water" around 6 months or 1 year.

BTW, those that has the maintenance-free battery are exempt.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's fucking hilarious man. How the hell are we supposed to take you seriously if you talk like that? :)

i checked my connections there tight then a virgins pussy n cleaner then a hoes pussy

No kidding, you'll burn your alternator out shortly. And if you have a 3.4L Twin Cam, then you're pretty much screwed! I haven't done so myself but I have that changing the alternator on the 3.4L Twin Cam is an absolute pain in the ass, and you have to actually take out the passenger-side wheel and such. Kind of reminds me of my oil changes on my 3800 TPI! :)

Cargin a dead battery with the alternator is very tough on the alternator. I've seen a couple burn out when that was done.

Best bet is use a charger.

Hey dude, come to think of it I've never added water to a battery before. How in the hell do you do that? I could never find an opening to pour water in the battery. I don't mean to sound like a "noob" but then I always thought modern batteries were maintenance-free.

BTW: Does this mean I can extract battery acid from a battery? If so, that'd be great. I can use battery acid for my "special" purposes.

nooo.. don't jump start your battery with another car or something if you have a choice between a car and a battery charger then use the battery charger. Constant jump starting is not good for your battery and car electronics.

If you have a time to charge the battery with a charger then do so and if you don't have time then quick jump start is your option but don't do it often.

If you want to charge your battery ON Car then just disconnect the battery cables and connect the charger to the battery posts. Jump starting the car with another car or battery booster might messed up your sensitive electronics.

If your battery has a hydrometer (eye) on the top of the battery, make sure that the hydrometer is green and if not add some "Distilled Water". Never use any tap water or filtered water/bottled water because they contain chemicals or other compounds.

Typically, the battery might need to be charged or topped up with "distilled water" around 6 months or 1 year.

BTW, those that has the maintenance-free battery are exempt.

Most batteries that are not maintenance-free have a either a square cap that you pry open with a flat head screwdriver or a cap that you just twist open but mostly are square cap. Usually the battery has two square caps and each square caps covers 3 holes.

You use a suction/dropper to remove the acid or add distilled water. You can find the suction/dropper at most autoparts store. I'm sure you know that the battery acid will destory any paint and clothing so be careful.

Guest RedCutlassSL

BTW: Does this mean I can extract battery acid from a battery? If so, that'd be great. I can use battery acid for my "special" purposes.

WTF!! Are you making bombs or something? UNABOMBER!!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Revenge is sweet...

WTF!! Are you making bombs or something? UNABOMBER!!