I WANT THIS SO BADLY !!!

IRONDOG442

Neither it uses GPS signals to determine your info like how fast you are going, top speed, etc... it goes through my Pioneer Head Unit/DVD player and uses a GPS antenna, it will also do the same things a GPS unit by itself would as well.

It has to plug in somewhere. I see in the pics provided on Pioneers website, that it has a showing for HP, TQ, and a few other readings...

Some Kenwood decks have a gyrometer built into them already to give you this info. Matt (Loudcut) has this in his deck.

Oh, and he didn't have to buy an extra piece!!

That Pioneer system is much more advanced though, would be pretty cool.

Some Kenwood decks have a gyrometer built into them already to give you this info. Matt (Loudcut) has this in his deck.

Does his do GPSing as well?, is it a 6 disc in dash DVD unit? 7 inch LCD touch screen? Backup camera ready? 2 video out and 2 video inputs? Wireless Ipod intergration, Serius Sateliite and XM capable?? I paid all of about $250 for that headunit. I am going to buy the add on here shortly and guess whos helping me install it LOL :)

Does his do GPSing as well?, is it a 6 disc in dash DVD unit? 7 inch LCD touch screen? Backup camera ready? 2 video out and 2 video inputs? Wireless Ipod intergration, Serius Sateliite and XM capable?? I paid all of about $250 for that headunit. I am going to buy the add on here shortly and guess whos helping me install it LOL :)

Marie? Gretyl??

LOL!

• 1 month later...

That's cool.... Was thinking about getting one for my car, but I'm planning on upgrading to the AViC D3 and it's not compatable. Oh well....