Have you seen a larger size of this picture?

GM-W-FAN

Chevy.com has this picture of the Impala interior with the brushed metallic accents. I'm wondering if GM or other sites have this pic in a larger size:

brushed_applique.jpg

i dont like the bulge in the silver on the passenger side, or the shift knob (but I hate all new shift knobs mostly) otherwise that interior is awesome!

and no, i havent seen a larger size

The Impala SS interior is very similar, but uses techno steel instead of brushed metallic accents like this LT and the one I'm looking at. This is what the interior would look like on the Impala I'd get.

wow that Impala symbol on the dash looks almost exactly like the Chrysler emblem at first glance.

Beat me to it! I was seriously about to ask if Chevy had gotten confused and thought they were Chrysler.

wow that Impala symbol on the dash looks almost exactly like the Chrysler emblem at first glance.

Beat me to it! I was seriously about to ask if Chevy had gotten confused and thought they were Chrysler.

Yeah, but it the logo would look to stark without that hoizontal accent.