potential GRDFX swap (95 CS sedan, change it to look like...)

Crazy K

change my cars appearance to make it look like:  

1. 1. change my cars appearance to make it look like:

• 90-91 sedan
    • 90-91 fake international sedan!
    • 92 with the aerotech III side effects
    • stock 95

I found someone interested in upgrading their 90/91 car to have 92+ GRDFX. Something I have always wanted was a 90 or 91 international 4 door, but................ if I can create one.... :)

this is a pic of their car

90-91 appearance: (I know it involves body work... but...)

picture089nl6.jpg

Aerotech III door pieces only (it would look like GutlessSupreme's car)

1989aerotech3.jpg

93oldsmobile_aerotech_iii_2.jpg

95 as is appearance: (the way my car is now)

p94cutlassf3b7da7cu2.jpg

what, you mean how the panels don't have grooves all the way through?

I never even knew there were different '92+ styles until someone pointed them out one day lol. I could be making this up but I think '92-'93 got the semi-grooved panels.

what, you mean how the panels don't have grooves all the way through?

I never even knew there were different '92+ styles until someone pointed them out one day lol. I could be making this up but I think '92-'93 got the semi-grooved panels.

well... i've seen 93's without IIRC. might have been 92 only.

can you post a pic of your car?

The aerotech 3 does not exist

I've always liked the '90-91 sedan with the byp package.

The aerotech 3 does not exist!!!!

So what your saying is that the Aerotech 3 doesn't exist? :lol:

Anyway...what style of front bumper would you use? The 92+? I could see that turning into the hardest problem. Otherwise, I would have to image that most of it should be plug 'n play or very close to that. Then again, I could be soaking wet on that.

I've personally always thought they were kinda dumpy looking :confused: depends on the color for the front, but I hate the older tail light/applique style. I don't think the rear on the '92+ cars are all that beautiful either, but an improvement.

the coupes are a different story however.

I've personally always thought they were kinda dumpy looking :confused: depends on the color for the front, but I hate the older tail light/applique style. I don't think the rear on the '92+ cars are all that beautiful either, but an improvement.

the coupes are a different story however.

Yeah I should say I like the front of the BYP in bright red, white, and I guess burgundy. The rear always looks weird but I'd *almost* say I like the rear blackout look of '90-91 better. Sides go to '92+ no question.

The Aerotech III does not exist, true.. However, I sketched it out, and I figured out a lot of what would be needed.. I would have started it, however, the sedan is getting sold to my GF when we sell her car.. If I ever get a sedan again, I am planning to tackle the Aerotech III. Good luck Ken!

so... I would still like to tackle this project, althought the person I woud swap with with seems to want to swap only the clips and not the side mouldings.

I am interested in doing a full GRDFX swap.... and obtaining a 90-91 international bumper should one be located!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Aerotech III does not exist, true.. However, I sketched it out, and I figured out a lot of what would be needed.. I would have started it, however, the sedan is getting sold to my GF when we sell her car.. If I ever get a sedan again, I am planning to tackle the Aerotech III. Good luck Ken!

what about aerpteching a vert? :D

what about aerpteching a vert? :D

What about me not giving a shit? DO what you want dude. The novelty would be dulled on a convertible because it already has mini quads.

Let me get this straight, what you are trying to tell us is... that maybe...the Aerotech III doesnt really exist?????!?!?!?!?

Holy Echo!! :lol:

So what your saying is that the Aerotech 3 doesn't exist? :lol: