things that will fit with minor mods

theoneliln

what do you like to play  

1. 1. what do you like to play

i got rid of the cobra head awhile ago and replaced it with a top button shifter knob but idk....i like.. but other ppl perfer the cobra head :rolleyes:

I like the cooled seat idea, but heated seats. Not here in Texas! It gets so hot here that if you leave your car outside, it will melt the dash down!

I like the cooled seat idea, but heated seats. Not here in Texas! It gets so hot here that if you leave your car outside, it will melt the dash down!

Sounds nice!... relative to the damn blizzard we had here last night!

i got rid of the cobra head awhile ago and replaced it with a top button shifter knob but idk....i like.. but other ppl perfer the cobra head :rolleyes:

People prefer the cobra head because it doesn't look like a fucking dildo.

yes... seeing as how theonelilns car was until recently mine... i kept the cobra head i really dont like the top button shifter... the ones in the regals are alright because the have a little shape but other than that kinda ugly... also his car has a black leather interior that i shoulda swapped into my car but i didnt (fuck) ... the newer infinitis like the m45 or the g35 have heated and cooled seats... this is achieved because the seat if you ever look at one almost looks like an air hockey table it has tiny little holes everywhere that blow cold air onto your hot smelly ass... soo you probably couldnt do that to a stock leather interior ... could definately heat them... and i was just told by shocktherapy that you couldnt put a digital dash cluster in there.