things that will fit with minor mods

theoneliln

what do you like to play  

1. 1. what do you like to play

i have a 1994 gtp 3.4 DOHC which is all stock at the time.

im looking to customize the interior as well as the exterior.

but i want something different then everyone else.

my main question is..will parts off of any 97-03 or newer fit in or on my car with little

modifications done to the body or interior..

gimme some good ideas.

thnx :biggrin:

lol well i know i can get the center console to fit..but i would like to find out if mor things would fit...

and the poll its a joke (bill cosby) idk something funny

oh dude no i didn't even mean for it to seem like that..

im completly fine with whatever ideas you guys have.

the only idea i had was the center console..

the mirror idea just popped up in my head.

no bigge.

any ideas on parts from 1st gens that would look nice?

The engine will fit... :burnout:

Not much, but like other said:

Fogs, console will. I also heard the interior dash will too. I plan to try this stunt this summer. I know the mirrors wont fit.

any ideas on parts from 1st gens that would look nice?

Do you have a HUD or DIC? Thats not too hard to add. You can always add an overhead console, and how about one of those rear view mirrors with the compass and temp moniitors? How about some tint? A digital dash cluster? Do the front strut upgrade for the bigger brakes. Front STB?

Heated seats?

I was seriously considering them this winter while I waited ages for that damn 3.1 to warm up!

Google heated seats..there are alot of kits offered.

thats actually a really good idea thanks. :biggrin:

It's funny, once you experience them, you never go back! I've heard alot of people bitch that they are just a gimmic...but after feeling how warm and soothing they really are in my Dad's Caddy, I want them sooo bad in the winter!

And now they have heated steering wheels... :lol:

What about the rims? I am suprised no one had said that yet. I know the newer oldsmobiles had a different logo, maybe the badgeing off the newer cars was different and you could do that. Maybe not but I felt like chiming anyways....

-Sean

i know the second gen rims off the pontiacs wouldn't work because the spacing is different...i could buy half inch spacers and put them on but im affriad it would look dumb.

Dude believe it or not, a few Volvo's and BMW's have COOLED seats... I am not sure how they do it, and now that I think of it, I am curious how they achieve it... Probably A/C ducts routed into a breathable element inside the seat cushion.

Dude believe it or not, a few Volvo's and BMW's have COOLED seats... I am not sure how they do it, and now that I think of it, I am curious how they achieve it... Probably A/C ducts routed into a breathable element inside the seat cushion.

Yeah, that is becoming a pretty common option on luxury cars these days. The american auto companies offer it too.

Yea, but I think its a bit extreme, like wiper blades for your freakin' headlights... come on. I think the only cars that even deserve heated seats are cars that have leather seats.

Does anyone have the writeup/directions for installing the 97+ console? I had it a year or two go, but I lost count of how many windows installations I have been through since then, so I lost it.. :willynilly: