KAZ MotorSports HOT/Performance Chips ON SALE!

krenzy

Hey guys! Kenny (TGPilot) over on the TGPForums board has a hell of a sale for anyone who's been wanting to get their TGP chipped! Check out his info:

For the month of April ONLY the HOT/Performance chip is on sale! $250

The Package Deal of Cross-over, Chip (HOT/Performance), and 02 sensor for $575!

That is a $190 savings from what more than 15 people have taken in the last 6 months.

The HOT/Performance chip shows about a 36% increase in horsepower to the wheels. From 132HP to the wheels uncorrected (high altitude density) up to 180HP. This same tune on a DynoJet dyno in Denver showed 232HP and 332ft/lbs of torque to the wheels corrected. This tune also took the TSTE to a 1/4 mile run (Bandimere 5820') of 15.1 @ 90MPH.

This is not the HOT tune which was talked about before which took the TSTE to a 14.6 in the 1/4...but it is a nice happy medium between the Performance Only and HOT tune. The Performance Only tune still surpassed the Jeff M 160 Top Gun numbers, and the HOT/Performance chip has worked well for a few folks at multiple elevations. A few who had a Jeff M chip in previous to the HOT/Performance chip said there was an "impressive" and "very noticeable difference in the power in the higher RPMs!"

Obviously the same applies for this chip or any other chip you install. Your entire fuel system needs to be working properly. Your sensors must all be working and in good shape. Your tranny needs to be in good shape also. Trannies are a known weak link and I will not warranty a motor or tranny. This chip worked absolutely PERFECT in my TSTE for a long time without failure to motor or tranny. The tranny was taken care of for the majority of it's life and had better than 100K miles on it. Also your cross-over must also be in good working order. If it is a stock bellows setup and it has more than a few thousand miles on it...it is SUSPECT! I have heard from so many people that they have a stock cross-over and it is not leaking...yet to find out later that it in fact was cracked! Just because you can not see traces of carbon on the outside of the heat shield does not mean it is OK!

As always I can take a Credit Card/Debit over the phone at my shop.

I do need your stock cross-over to make the repair and ship to you. There is a $100 core charge on the Cross-over at time of purchase.

I also need your MEMCals. There seems to be a shortage of them lately and only have 3 on hand. A $30 core will be placed on them at time of purchase.

Thanks all!

-Kenny

If anyone is interested, go to the TGPForums.com board and send him a PM with all your info, but don't forget to tell him Krenzy (grinders_18) sent you! You will not be disappointed!!

• 4 weeks later...