red or white?

phantomFE3

what color should i paint my wind visors?  

1. 1. what color should i paint my wind visors?

• Red
    • White
    • Dont Paint them, leave them smoke colored

i have the smoke colored wind visors on the doors of my phantom and i think it would be better to paint them, tell me what you think, there is a pic in my signature of the side of my car, red is the color of my wiper blades and the phantom badging and accents the white very well, but white is the color of the car! i dont know, its a toss up, tell me what you think

yeah i like how they look, but i really want something that will schnazz up the outside of it a little bit, any other suggestions?

Clean it up...

* scrape the exterior company stickers.

* shave off that front license plate / bracket.

You've got the car, now it just comes down to straightening things out.

Keep working on the ground effects / trim / etc.

- RedFox340

but i just added the stickers not even 3 weeks ago :bawl: and my dad wont let me take off the front license plate and holder because he says its illegal! i had it off but then he made me put it back on when we got the tabs and plates for the car, sorry, but i just cant do those :(

16" olds wheels

Ok... so you can't part with the advertising or the legal aspects of MN... that's cool.

Brian P's idea is good. If you want a car to stand out, grab some good looking wheels.

I seriously believe that wheels make the car... honestly! Look at some of the good looking Z's and GTP's around here. It's not because of the debadging (which is good in itself, I do it) or slight paint highlights, it's the wheels. Snag some straight Cutlass convertable or International wheels and get those on. You'll be amazed on how much a eye-catcher effect they can have.

- RedFox340

I think it would look better without the visors altogether, but then I don't really know what they're for anyway.

I drive with my windows up and my AC cranked up. I love AC. :lol:

16" olds wheels

Brian P's idea is good. If you want a car to stand out, grab some good looking wheels. I seriously believe that wheels make the car... honestly! Look at some of the good looking Z's and GTP's around here. It's not because of the debadging (which is good in itself, I do it) or slight paint highlights, it's the wheels. Snag some straight Cutlass convertable or International wheels and get those on. You'll be amazed on how much a eye-catcher effect they can have.

- RedFox340

Yes I agree with this statement about the 16 inch wheels. Mine aren't off another cutlass, I bought them aftermarket and to me they DO MAKE THE CAR. In the winter, my car looks like crap compared to what it looks like in the summer! Also, try making clear corners. Makes all the difference in the look of a white car! If you want to do that PM and I'll tell you how to do it! But definetly grap a set of wheels!!

okay, does anyone have any wheels for sale? :) i posted something about the lug size on my car and someone told me it was 5 x 115mm but i have read somewhere else that it is 5x110mm???? can someone please clear this up, thanks!

Guest TurboSedan

16x8 GTP crosslace wheels with a 25mm offset gave my car more of an 'on steroids' look IMO - the wheels are perfectly flush with the body; not the wimpy 'tucked in' like the factory look or sticking out like lowrider Mexicali style. i like them better than the other 16" factory W-body rims you could get. btw, my CS use to have those same 15" crosslace wheels your car has. i'd take the visors off altogether and 'clean up' the image like RedFox340 mentioned.

joshua

lol if you think that little dent is bad, you should see the other side of the car!!! if you look closely you can see the huge dent in the hood on the drivers side near the front of the hood, and the ground affects is all busted and cracked, i currently have the ground affects off of it right now to fix all the cracks and breaks in it and there is rust where the ground affects were so im gonna have to fix that, there is also paint peeling on the roof of the car :) its what i call a "eighth-miler" looks good from about an eighth of a mile away :dunce: