Hello again everyone!!!

brianhasadd

Hello again!!! I've been away for awhile now and Aweb told me to come say hey from ClubGP so I thought I'd stop by. I've done ALOT more stuff to the Grand Pix since I was last here so here are some pics of the all the new stuff. I've even got a surprise under the hood too!!!

Hope you like the pics and let me know what you think. Enjoy!!!!!

IMG_2270-1.jpg

IMG_2274.jpg

IMG_2273.jpg

IMG_2272.jpg

IMG_2271.jpg

IMG_2269.jpg

IMG_2268.jpg

IMG_2267.jpg

IMG_2266.jpg

IMG_2255.jpg

IMG_2257.jpg

Picture104.jpg

Picture105.jpg

And here it is before the install

IMG_2094.jpg

IMG_2092.jpg

IMG_2093.jpg

Sorry if it's too many pics.

That's one mean lookin Mutha!

Among alot of things you have done to the car, I love the "upsidedown" exhaust tips. Nice touch.

x2 nice GP

Thanks for the comments everyone.

The Turbo is a T-61, intercooled with everything and I'm running 10psi on the streets. I actually just got the car back from getting a tranny rebuild with parts from ZZperformance so now it's time to rebuild the whole engine.

As far as the hood goes, everyone that has ordered the latest shipment of this hood from PFYC.com has had a problem with it sitting up a little bit on the driver's side but I'm not worried because no water gets in.

Welcome back!...love the car...i deffinatly liked the black wheels better, but those ones are ok...i do LOOOOVE those exhaust tips though!...:willynilly: ...ohh, and i WANT that turbo kit!!!