poll: interior

kuntzie

interior colour? < canadian spelling FTW  

1. 1. interior colour? < canadian spelling FTW

• gray leather from an 89 gp
    • keep it charcol

basically should i keep it the charcol leather interior or should i go with a mint 89 grand prix leather interior

either way i will be 1 of 1 as no tgp has charcol leather other then mine, and no 89 tgp on here has a gray interior.

so what do you guys think

I like the charcoal, but I don't like the style of the seats at all...I would keep the dark interior and put in the newer style leather seats that are completely leather and not the half leather/half cloth monstracity (sp?)

Ahhh ha! now I know what you want for this secret interior. If its me, I'd go with what ever is more mint. Plus you already know I want some of your old stuff, so thats cash in your pocket too. Either way man, your tgp is very nice car.

Those are cloth, obviously, but the leather ones are full leather, not the half leather like he already has in the car.

Like mine :biggrin:

Taken in the middle of my interior swap....excuse the wires..

100_1333_640x480.jpg

100_1329_640x480.jpg

:willy_nilly: I've never seen AQ9s like that... the whole reason I don't have them is because I can't stand that slit that some of them have in the front! If I got any I would want charcol fabric, no leather for me.

I'm trying to find seats to replace my charcol leather....

So... anyone have a set of these AQ9s for sale? lol

BTW kuntzie... I vote keep it charcol (sorry Jason)

Jamie

jamie go to camb auto wreckers.. the got a couple set of cloth aq9 from the cuttys there

where are they located? I will be all over it when my income tax cheque gets here!!

Jamie