Last day for me and the Intrigue..

BCM

Finally talked it over with the parents about it, and tomorrow the Intrigue is getting traded in on a 2003 GTP... Would be today but obviously it's Sunday and all the dealerships are closed. But I went there anyway to take some pics.

It's fully loaded(except for Bose), w/ 72k

The tint is too dark so I couldn't get any interior pics.

GTP007.jpg

GTP002.jpg

GTP003.jpg

GTP005.jpg

GTP008.jpg

GTP009.jpg

GTP010.jpg

GTP004.jpg

It's really gonna suck seeing the Intrigue go, but hopefully it'll be worth it once the GTP is mine. icon_mrgreen

too many GPs.... you should get a supercharged regal!

I've thought about it, but I just couldn't picture myself driving a Buick :lol:

I do love the looks of the GS's though.

FUCK YES!!!...another '03 GTP on the forum!!!...black, FTL though...i guess you already know how to keep it clean though, since you already have a black car...

Pretty much every Regal around here is the LS model. There was a midnight blue GS that came up on auto trader, but it was sold before I got the chance to look at it in person. But I like the GTP's better over all. :smile:

FUCK YES!!!...another '03 GTP on the forum!!!...black, FTL though...i guess you already know how to keep it clean though, since you already have a black car...

Yeah keeping black cars clean sucks, but it'll be more fun this time :wink:

I really think on the 97+ gp's 4 doors look a lot better. 96 and before 2 dr's ftw though.

EXACTLY!...97+ looks like they were MADE to be 4 doors, and the 2doors look goofy...

I really think on the 97+ gp's 4 doors look a lot better. 96 and before 2 dr's ftw though.

EXACTLY!...97+ looks like they were MADE to be 4 doors, and the 2doors look goofy...

ouch..... X eleventy billion :(

Don't be hating because my "door" is much bigger than yours. :lol:

Is this April Fools still?

probably not, he has been looking for a GTP for a while now....

was my first thought as well, but if true, then good, I dislike intrigues :lol: that one was nice, but i just mean in general

Is this April Fools still?

Yeah, April fools..

I wish it was true though. :sad:

first thing i thought too...but, i also thought about the fact that you've been looking @ them for a while...just not a '03!

Don't be hating because my "door" is much bigger than yours. :lol:

i was gonna say the same.