Next Mod??

Robby1870

What should I save my money for next??

Convert interior to quad-buckets with center console (mine now is front bench seat)

FFP Chip

Other (please specify)

Robby

Interior work gets my vote!

Gotta be comfy. :lol:

I second that vote. Every time i have a girl in the car she'll say something along the lines of "well at least its comfortable..." :lol: :lol: :lol:

Same thing! :lol: Chicks dig the big interior.... they especially love the huge back seat. :wink: Anyone else notice that? in my 2-dr, when you push the front seats all the way forward, and tip them towards the dash, the back seat is friggin' HUGE! I could probably sleep back there!

My chick would dig if I got a cup holder.

I need a new driver seat...I have one piece of wire pokin me in the ass when I Get out.

All of the pants that I own...I have a frayed pocket on the left cheek because I have that thing pokin me...

Stupid seat

I need a new driver seat...I have one piece of wire pokin me in the ass when I Get out.

All of the pants that I own...I have a frayed pocket on the left cheek because I have that thing pokin me...

Stupid seat

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: that's one of the funniest mental images ever.......it's prolly only funny cuz i think it's something that could happen to me lol......funny in any case

Stupid seat

The hell? Ive never heard of a w-body seat going that bad, and Ive flattened the shit out of mine!! Going from my car to my sister's car with identical leather seats (hers are from a '96 padding is like new) is like going from sitting on a plywood chair to an air mattress :)

FFP Chip

Other (please specify)

Robby, you know you want the chip. I personally dig performance over interior dress up.

Snap out of it and go for more motor parts, etc. How about more internal modifications? :D

- RedFox340

i dunno man, chicks arent as interested in speed as they are looks, id invest in some schnazzy exterior dress up (chrome antenna?) lol i dont know, but hey, do whatever you want, personally id go for the performance, since i already have too many ladies to handle, i wouldnt need any more flocking in from a slick lookin car :naughty:

Stupid seat

I have the same problem... My seat kinda leens to the right corner from the drivers side... it's not that bad but I have this wire sticking out and i've cut it before but it still catchs some time..... YEAH the day I found out about the wire is the day I bought a new leather jacket and ripped it in the back.... So I returned it... hehe :lol: I just said I didn't see it before but I wasnt really looking at the back of the jacket....

I ended up getting the same jacket at a different store about a month later for over half the price:D

I'm changing the seats sooon w/ some nice black racing seats....

FFP Chip

Other (please specify)

Robby, you know you want the chip. I personally dig performance over interior dress up.

Snap out of it and go for more motor parts, etc. How about more internal modifications? :D

- RedFox340

Yeah, I would like to too, but I just got it back together. lol However, what I would LOVE to do would be to find a spare 3.1L take the heads off, port/polish them, valve job, port/polish intakes, then put that, with my rockers on my motor now. That would be very awesome. Anyway, aside from porting/polishing, theres not much more internal stuff, besides cam I could do. Like all that is left for a n/a motor beside what has been mentioned is chip, UD pulley, 62mm TB. Thats it for bolt ons. I still have a 5spd project I would love to start.

I think what I might do is get the seats while Im at home (more walk-in junkyards) and save like $130 while Im at college next year and do the chip while Im at school.

Robby

Stupid seat

*all* of those early 90s cavi's have this metal thing that bulges outts the leftmost seatback coushin and rips your shirt. even in the ones that arent poking tho, if u run ur fingers over u can feel it about to come thru. the cervix is dialated!!!!

Get the quads. I love the Quads in my Gutlass(I have the air-adjustable ones), even more so than the soft, plushy, springy, bouncy seats in my old GTP.

I also have the quads in my 88 International but the stupid air pumps must be shot because the lumbar support doesnt work. They are comfortable though. I like them a lot better than the bench seat in my 89 Cutlass.