GTP Blueprints ?

Singh

Hey where would go about finding a 94 grand prix gtp blueprint set ? I need it for a 3d modelling project.. There is alot of blueprints online but none for this car, also I've never seen one made for any game so its even harder. I would tkae pictures of my car if I had to for blueprints but I really rather have the official prints its alot easier to work with than a black car.

-Singh

Oh my friend emailed Honda some how, but I dont even know where to or who to email on pontiac or gm for the prints. But honda sent him some prints for a rare car so idk maybee GM would too ?

Try out road and track's website. They always have orthographic drawings in their mags, and I'm sure you could get them through the site.

What 3d modeling program are you using? I am an Industrial Design student, and we have learned Rhino and Alias.

• 3 weeks later...

hey sorry about very late reply, but I have been on a pc break for a while.

Im using 3ds max 5.1 , im very familiar with it and really like it, its simple and powerfull . I also used Rhino and cinema 4d before as well but because of 3ds max plugins I had for some games that I modify on pc, I just slowly grew into that.

And for captain, I didnt try emailing them yet, but I know for a fact they have blueprints I could find them in a book or print somewhere if I had the motivation and time but I am not gonna try that. Its easier just asking for them, and if they give a shit or not its not a big deal for them really, I could see if i was asking them to design a car i drew, then they would not give a shit :)

oh thanks man, I really been lazy with this tho because I had other things going on and I just got my website/server back up after a month so im busy with that, then later on maybee next month i'll hunt these prints down, model a sweet lookin grand prix and stick it in gta and slrr :) Oh and of course an L67 i mean comon

and yea zmod ftw... joking

And and yea i didnt try SM cars yet i will later, thanks for that tho I was kinda being stupid before I forgot half the sources for blueprints