Help me build my car... with sexy results!

Stevo

1204071721lr1.jpg

Update.

I have almost stripped away salvagable parts from the front that do no affect the suspension in anyway. On a down note. The subframe has a smack on it and therefore will be disqualified as salvagable. So I have to get another 3.4L subframe w/control arms ($150+$50+$50). 4 lower suframe mounts ($450), Transmission mount ($75), Upper Dogbone ($50), kinda funny that one motor mount I didnt install I still have in the box so technically (free) and the rear passenger motor mount ($75).

When I get to a point where the engine can come out. I am picking up an engine stand brand new from PrincessAuto for $59 ... I am SOOOO wanting to pull the LQ1 apart. I am contemplating a turbo install as well ... so I guess I need to do some research but for now it's a matter of getting things in places where I need them to be and seeing what I have to work with.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok ... I have found an INTACT z34 in a yard ... it's also a 93'. The good news is from inspection the front is in great shape for it's age. The bad news is ... well it isn't a Cutlass Coupe but I do need the 'guts' inside the nose clip. The rad, aux oil cooler, lines associated to those, Fans and their wiring, and I was thinking all parts pertaining to the AC Unit as well to be sure. I gotta get the front of the damn car pulled out to really see what I need and the guy at the yard said he'd cut the nose right off of it which is a damn shame really. I'm also considering taking the rear suspension monoleaf (the right code leaf ffs) and the central piece w/ lateral arms (if they are all in great shape). In the front I will be swiping the subframe, control arms and probably the strut towers as well. He is gonna give me the nose clip minus the lights and bumper cover for $200 so how does $400 sound for all of that considering I am offering to part it myself. =)

0705071554ke6.jpg

0705071555gy3.jpg

0705071556tj7.jpg

0705071559wo3.jpg

I'm SOOOOOO taking those louvers...

i would take the louvers too...how often do you see a Z or GTP torn that far apart w/ the louvers still there.

NEVAR!