I'm back! And have big plans for this summer

CSI_MuNkY

Hey everyone...

well I've been away from the board here for about 3 months. I moved in december and coming here just gave me urges to buy stuff for the car when the money wasn't there. I was turning into Q-ball, lol, no offense Jason!

Well now I'm settled in and have some big plans for my suspension this summer.

Heres a list of things to be done this summer, mostly in the last week of july

Coil overs on all 4 corners

front and rear STBs

new rear sway bar

trailing arms

Also planning an AC delete and a fender well intake. The way I look at it the cars never had A/C since I got it in 2005, I survived last summer without it, so why bother fixing it? Besides, the canister is in my way of my FWI tubing :flamingdevil:

Anyways... I see there was a post a couple weeks ago in the DIY coil over thread... guess that'll be my next stop.

Jamie

but to look cool in it.

HAHA!!! its still 2-tone, right?!?! I'll look real cool trying to slouch down in the seat to avoid being seen! lol

I'm not doing it to save weight, not even too worried about the 10 possible hp it could give me (yeah right), its just plain in my way, and anywhere I go to have it fixed wants to charge me more than its worth (to me at least). There is a leak and they all want a fortune to find it, and the way my luck goes they will want a fortune to fix it too.

I want to put a FWI on the car, but short of moving the battery to the trunk I have no way to get the tube to the fender. But if I remove the A/C canister I have the room I need (I think)

I don't want to move the battery to the trunk because of all the laws here, in Ontario if you move the battery to the trunk you have to have a kill switch on the back of your car. Which to me is only for a race car (function) or a ricer (makes you go faster :lol:).

Hey welcome back. We should meet up sometime seeing as you live in K-W now.

Definately! I already bumped into Oldsmobeast on my way to work... I thought it was odd that a benz was matching my every move down king street (beside me, I went faster he went faster, I went slower he went slower). Just before I turned down Victoria he motioned for me to roll down my window, but it was frozen so he just yelled, lol good times.

Jamie

but to look cool in it.

HAHA!!! its still 2-tone, right?!?! I'll look real cool trying to slouch down in the seat to avoid being seen! lol

I got limo tint! Windows up. You'll just roll em down to be seen rolling with me. :lol: But the 2 tone wont be for much longer ;)