removing seats

GPdriver1986

look for the bolts holding the seats down, unbolt them. since the bench seats are not power assist its even easier. the bolts have a wierd kinda head, dunno what youd call it but a regular socket (8, 9MM?) fit fine.

PS u double posted, maybe might wanna delete the other one :wink:

look for the bolts holding the seats down, unbolt them. since the bench seats are not power assist its even easier. the bolts have a wierd kinda head, dunno what youd call it but a regular socket (8, 9MM?) fit fine.

It's an inverted torx bit. But, a regular 6-point socket will work and won't round it off.

- RedFox340

It's an inverted torx bit. But, a regular 6-point socket will work and won't round it off.

thanks. i knew it looked like a torx-shaped head but didnt know what u would call the socket. i guess torx socket? duh. and yes again a regular socket will work

I see the inverted torx screw in the front but in the back it seems to be blocked by the seat. I also see four 6point (hex) bolts that hold the seat to the track.

I see the inverted torx screw in the front but in the back it seems to be blocked by the seat. I also see four 6point (hex) bolts that hold the seat to the track.

did you move the seat up all the way?. if not you may have to remove the plastic trim around the bottom of the seat. just more screws to take loose