I'm so bummed!

Scottster

So my day is going great, it's like summer outside, and I planned on going to the bone yard after class to get "my bounty" for the GP. I brought my tool box with me, and I was set on getting one of the digital 88/89 gauge clusters I saw about a month ago

There were two white original SE's, both identical, and the one I got the leather seats from. I thought about it and decided I wanted the digital gauge cluster, and sort of built it up in my mind how cool, and unique it would be...

So I head out there all filled with purpose, only to find both of those cars gone! The yard says they move hundred of cars a month, so both of those GPs are probably crunched into little scrap metal cubes.

I just feel so bummed. I knew those cars were there and I'm mad at myself for dilly-dallying to long. I guess it's my own fault too for building it up in my head a little to much in the first place. :sad:

There's the chance they may get another one in, but I don't want to be going out there constantly to check. If only I had gone sooner! :cry:

Wow man that sucks!

Yep, been there before. Except both were cutlass verts. Both had the STB's in them too!!

Reminds me, I'd like to go back to the yards again.

I had the EXACT same thing happen to me- I wanted to get a STB for my TGP, but nooooooo they had to crush it :evil:

The thing had white leather interior too.... damn.