Outside Temp. Reading is WRONG

BCM

I would consider this normal for 1st gens. But if you replaced the sensor IDK. My dad's Envoy needs his sensor replaced, his reads 50* pretty much all the time.

I would consider this normal for 1st gens. But if you replaced the sensor IDK. My dad's Envoy needs his sensor replaced, his reads 50* pretty much all the time.

His isn't a 1st gen.

Mine ALWAYS showed 50 when I unplugged the old one a few weeks ago. Because if I left it in it would show 20, and it wouldn't let me turn my AC on.

I think it's about right now. I disconnected the battery, and it now shows 74, which my garage is a little warmer than it is outside.

His isn't a 1st gen.

No shit Sherlock. I was saying for first gens this is normal IMO. That's why I think Matt's statement really doesn't matter. Does what I type not make sense because I'm getting shit alot like this lately.

Mine ALWAYS showed 50 when I unplugged the old one a few weeks ago. Because if I left it in it would show 20, and it wouldn't let me turn my AC on.

It won't let you turn the AC on? That's funny!

His isn't a 1st gen.

No shit Sherlock. I was saying for first gens this is normal IMO. That's why I think Matt's statement really doesn't matter. Does what I type not make sense because I'm getting shit alot like this lately.

yeah wheneever its like 32 or below when you try to hit the AC button the stupid little light just blinks at you.

His isn't a 1st gen.

yeah wheneever its like 32 or below when you try to hit the AC button the stupid little light just blinks at you.

Wow you should be able to do what you want!

WTF? Your above statement sounded like you were calling his car a first gen. I wasn't trying to bust your balls or anything.

WTF? Your above statement sounded like you were calling his car a first gen. I wasn't trying to bust your balls or anything.

John do you really think I'm that retarded?

Do you really want me to answer that? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Joking, seriously, I simply corrected what I thought was a factual error. It wasn't anything against your intelligence.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: bwhahahahah YES