Project #2... 3/26/07

IRONDOG442

Since we dont have a Video section... This will have to go here... This was my other project today besides doing the dishes, cooking lunch, dinner, and doing a load of laundry...

I got these installed today and they work, thanks to Slick and him getting me the proper wires...

And yes that is the original window sticker in my passenger side map pocket of my car...

[attachment deleted by admin] Removed to free up storage space.

Man you know dis!!! Next thing I am going to do is put in a back up camera (they are only $80) so I can display the car behind me on the rear screens when I am sitting at a redlight... And that tear in the leather on the top of my backseat is courtesy of the thief who removed my old system... GRR!!!

They are too big and too flat LOL the headrest curves up front I need to do a little work on them yet but I know they wont be totally flush up top no matter what...

Yeah thats what I am going to do today is run those cables through the seat and into the console...I just havent done it yet... I will also work a little bit more on fitting the screens on the head rests...

Well I finally got the wires ran through the seats, I ended up going through both the top and bottom of the seats and into the console... WHAT A PAIN IN THE ASS... I still havent had time to run the screws into the headrests that secure the bezel (or screen surround) further into the headrest tightening up those gaps on top, I may do that tomorrow... I am pretty pleased with this. It cost under $220

very cool!...but, they don't seem to fit those headrests very well...they just don't look right in there, IMO...

x2 .....I am sure that when all is said and done that the job will look decent though :)

Just need a little more work to be au ight... It looked soooo much easier on Pimp My Ride!!! Yes my floor mat is dirty !!!

Am I the first w-body member to roll with 3 screens???

looks like i good install. Running those wires through the seat must been hard? How can you even do that. So when you put the car in drive you can't watch videos right?