How much should I pay for a 1990 Grand Prix Turbo???

Harleyman

I am in the market for a 1990 Grand Prix Turbo. The one I am looking at has 88,000 miles. What is a fair price for the car???? I've checked NADA, Kelley, and other sites, but the prices vary and I don't think they take into account the collectability of the car. The car I am looking at is in excellent condition and has been babied by the owner. It is red. HELP!!!

Even though that may be what it is worth, if you really want it, pay what you want to afford for it... I know I am guilty of paying WAAAYYYY too much for cars just because I fell for them.. but to me, it is worth it.. As long as I get what I want, and didn't pay more than I figured the car was personally worth to me, I'm happy.

Even though that may be what it is worth, if you really want it, pay what you want to afford for it... I know I am guilty of paying WAAAYYYY too much for cars just because I fell for them.. but to me, it is worth it.. As long as I get what I want, and didn't pay more than I figured the car was personally worth to me, I'm happy.

Great advice. Thanks. Have you heard of anyone racing the turbo in autocross races? This car seems prime for short-course racing.

Theres a guy on this site, ( I forgot his screen name, maybe Heza, cant remeber though), but autocrosses his GP with the 3100. I think the TGP would make decent autocross car. The T-25 turbo spools pretty quicky, it has good lowe end torque and good hi end power. That combo is hard to find on a pushrod motor

Robby

I do that too, but my dad has helped me look at it as an objective.

Supreme_Style is right, offer what you want to pay for it, not what's listed.

I was able to snag a L-Body for $800 less than what was posted: it's called playing hardball.

The best way to buy a car is convice the other owner you'll buy it but without creaming your pants; that's tricky.

- RedFox340

$900-1500

WHY SO LOW???????????

Brian is cheap, he pays $20 for HUDs when other people have to pay $150+. :roll: :lol:

I bought mine for $2000 4yrs ago.

It needed (and still needs) some work though.

$900-1500

WHY SO LOW???????????

Brian is cheap, he pays $20 for HUDs when other people have to pay $150+. :roll: :lol:

I bought mine for $2000 4yrs ago.

It needed (and still needs) some work though.

Not cheap, just know how you don't need to spend hundreds to get what you want ! :shock: :lol: