show me your interior pics of 4dr CS!

Michele

Ok, silly idea to some of you... but I am looking to change the interior style of my car around. I own a 1996 Cutlass Supreme, 4 door. I have the 60/40 bench seats front and full bench rear. Would you all post pics showing off interiors of 4door cuttys to give me some ideas on arrangement please? Thank you all!

damn the 95+ cutlass interior is sooo much nicer

tell me about it!

BUT>>>>>> THEY NEED HUD!!!

got another top secret project in the works!!!! pending me Repoing my loaned out 94 cause my brother ran the engine without oil :( 3 quarts low???????? said only the add oil light was on! not the idoit gauge warning????

Stock GP put a CS digital UB3 in a 97 CS dash.... but that dash was in a 90 GP IIRC. It can be done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Pics or ban!

Not a sedan, but white seats are hawt.

I love the look of the white... that is what i want to change my interior completely too, with insets of coral pink... remember guys, its a GIRL'S car! besides, the hot pink goes with the led lighting underneath and everywhere..

But I am looking is different seat styles in the 4drs, so I know how I want to set her up.... the bench is so blahh...

CutlassInterior.jpg

now thats nice. My dream w would have to be a baby blue 1994 convertable white top and white leather interior. Did i mention fully loaded

When I was part of the SVT Contour crowd, some guys would do rear bucket seats taken and modified from the front. The Contour/Mystique had 60/40 folding seats, so I suppose the concept is the same. You of course loose the 60/40 feature. The benefit to this was that the Mercury Cougars used the same platform, so their rear center console could be used to fill in the gap between the two seats.

Early GPs offered rear buckets, with a rear center console/armrest/storage bin. Im sure those parts could be retro fitted into your Olds. The trim design would not match however, if you're up for some upholstry work :rolleyes:

Just some food for thought.

I know Contours are a little out of context, but here is some visual reinforcement...

Ford Mondeo (European Contour) with 60/40...

06.jpg

Rear buckets...

standard2.jpg

I originally hated having a front bench seat and I was going to do a conversion to a full leather interior. However, I found that having a bench seat in the front can be very advantageous at times. *HINT* *HINT* :naughty:

Oh yea and my g/f loves the "cushy" seats for the long road trips we've taken in the cutty before.

CutlassInterior.jpg

I want white seats!!!!

I don't particularly like the 95+ interiors, but I do have to say they do bring it up to date a bit

x2. I like the '94 interior the best.

Michele,

If you're going to show the Cutty, I would think about the Cutlass International Series, or the convertable interiors... BUT be prepared to spend a TON on Upholstery work.... Leather Kicks ass.......In the judges minds.. :lol:

i'll keep that definetly in mind.... i have an idea i am working out, but leather is definetly a top 3..... i came across a great deal on microfiber suede for the interior...

i'll keep that definetly in mind.... i have an idea i am working out, but leather is definetly a top 3..... i came across a great deal on microfiber suede for the interior...

Nice , that would work, along with Leather alongside.... :wink: