r

ManicMechanic

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! :willynilly:

I bet it's a repaint. Other than the "LTZ" badge on the dash, that damn sure doesn't look like an LTZ-worthy interior! It looks just like the interior of my old "Base" 96 Loomie!!!

I dunno, I've seen quite a few driftwood metallic GM cars with red interiors. It's probably factory ( notice the door jam, and the lack of chipping on the smashed side ), but wow, awful taste.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! :willynilly:

I bet it's a repaint. Other than the "LTZ" badge on the dash, that damn sure doesn't look like an LTZ-worthy interior! It looks just like the interior of my old "Base" 96 Loomie!!!

I bet it's not....I saw an LTZ just like that before I bought my Z.....I couldn't get over how shitty the interior looked so I didn't buy it

Pretty base LTZ, it doesn't even have steering wheel controls or dual zone climate control. :willynilly:

According to my window sticker for my LTZ the floor shift was part of the Lumina LTZ "preferred" group.

Here is a pic of my window sticker:

100_1662.jpg

With that said, I'm pretty sure it probably is a real LTZ, but not your typical one.