Lookin at a few GTP's

BCM

lol.

auto trader made me think there was a MINT 40k mile silver 2002 GTP sedan near me. Then I found that it was in Alabama :sad: it also made me think there was a 40th anniversary GTP sedan, turns out it's in New Jersey :lol:

I'd hate to have the 7 band equalizer head unit though, I HATE messin with those things :lol:

and it just happens to be in all 3 of them lol

I'd hate to have the 7 band equalizer head unit though, I HATE messin with those things :lol:

and it just happens to be in all 3 of them lol

well, if you get one of those, i'll gladly trade my plain radio without the EQ for a EQ Radio in good condition! :wink:

white one!!!!!!!!!

and hey, ya know sometimes a GT is just as good too.....which is why i got mine lol

i agree!...i'd HIGHLY recommend a GT!...in fact, i wish i woulda just got a GT now...

So your getting rid of the Olds?!?!?!

I could find you an L67 car in a hurry, its just a shame your too far away :lol:

I plan on trying to keep the Intrigue. I couldn't give it up :mrgreen: Plus I still got some plans for it ;)

I could find you an L67 car in a hurry, its just a shame your too far away :lol:

I plan on trying to keep the Intrigue. I couldn't give it up :mrgreen: Plus I still got some plans for it ;)

Do I se a turbo'ed L36?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Do I se a turbo'ed L36?!?!?!?!?!?!?

It's on the To Do List :wink: At this rate hopefully it'll be done by the end of the year :lol:

I went to look at that white in the first post, and it was NICE. Oh and it was unlocked so I got to sit in it :mrgreen: It was more comfortable to sit in than the Intrigue. I liked it. Oh and that shift knob felt a lot bigger than it looks in pictures to me lol.

and, there was 2002 Corvette that was unlocked, and another thing, THE FREAKIN KEYS WERE IN THE IGNITION. My friend turned the key and..........the battery was dead :lol:

I went to look at that white in the first post, and it was NICE. Oh and it was unlocked so I got to sit in it :mrgreen: It was more comfortable to sit in than the Intrigue. I liked it. Oh and that shift knob felt a lot bigger than it looks in pictures to me lol.

The intrigue must have horrible seats cause 2nd gen gp's have craptastic seats.

i think they're pretty nice....at least the coupe seats. The sedan seats blow ass.

i think they're pretty nice....at least the coupe seats. The sedan seats blow ass.

Aren't they the same damn seats? lol

seriously... only way i could take a gen 2 GTP is if it had cloth. the "leather" is far from comfortable.