CS Trunk Lid Options

RJansen658

My new CS has a rather "grocery-getter" looking trunk lid, with just the small spoiler and luggage rack.

Are there many options for the CS's rear spoiler/trunk lid? Maybe something without the luggage rack, and with a SLIGHTLY bigger spoiler? I am trying to think what ones I've seen before, and none really come to mind. I seem to remember the 95'-96's having a better spoiler, but can't seem to visualize it. Would a 95' or 96' trunk lid fit a 93'?

Any pics you guys might have would be good too.

exactly, I'd rather just find another black trunk lid with the corerect spoiler, they only run like $40.

I removed the luggage rack on my lumina about 2 years ago and put a euro spoiler on and its still a different color from the rest of the car :lol:

Since yours is a 2 dr, You have 3 options as far as stock trunk lid options.

1. A lip spoiler.

m116501.jpg

2. a bare trunk lid

vegas.jpg

3. The luggage rack you have.

That spoiler the guy posted is not a stock option on a CS. If you wanted to add a spoiler like that, I would suggest finding a trunk lid with no luggage rack or lip spoiler and using that. It would be tough to get all the wholes filled in and look good. Would be easiest to just get a bare lid.

Here was a mock-up I did with a Z34 spoiler.. It worked in some respects, but not in others.. It would need to be shortened, and a cutout for the antenna added..

IMHO, Lip Spoilers are the only spoiler to look good on a Cutty..

ND620191.jpg

ND620192.jpg

ND620194.jpg

Sorry for the pics.. I took these back in the day.. When I was still using a 1MP camera.. (Like 2005)..

Good luck in your choice..

Option 3: Granny Rack

I think my 91 is the only one I've seen that's all there, It's mint except the fading. My Z24 has half of one. :rolleyes:

CA39S79T.jpg

CA9NB9GK.jpg

CAE7CHUV.jpg

CAHYFP1M.jpg

down side to mine is that you cant open the trunk with the antenna up lol i have to turn the radio off or switch to cd so the antenna will go down