Converting 4dr seat to 2dr (flip forward)

Psych0matt

anyone know how to do this off the top of their head? Ken, you'll probably be getting a call. Figured I'd post up here. I grabbed a near mint seat to replace my fairly bad passenger seat, but its from a 4 door car, and so it needs to be converted. anyone done this before?

probably, but I'd rather keep the seats intact, just so I don't screw something up with the stitching or whatever. If i have to I'll just stick it in as is :lol:

:lol: not too hard but still a bit of work.

we should snatch a mechanism from a car in the yard next time I am there. isn't your passenger side the one that has a busted knob? can it wait however long till I am there?

i dont remember which one has the busted knob! :lol: I decided that I'm not going to put the knob on if i dont have to, since it really doesnt do anything anyways (unless you're on a hill) If i start driving it soon I'll just throw it in for the time being, but yeah, I can wait to do anything til you're around if youll want to come help

It can be done, I have done it before.

Wow, that's helpful!!! :lol:

How???

I'm considering doing this too, as there are plentiful 4-door seats in the yard, and they are most often the ones that have the windows up for some reason.

How???

I'm considering doing this too, as there are plentiful 4-door seats in the yard, and they are most often the ones that have the windows up for some reason.

Do you still have those seats in the GP we pulled at PG?

How???

Do you still have those seats in the GP we pulled at PG?

Yup. If the Z were in better shape, I'd have them converted and put cloth back in the GP.