Ughhdfadfj!!!!!!!!!!

PCGUY112887

OK w-body member breakdown time...

Damn car. I was just outside for around an hour trying to clean my IAC and TB and ensure my taped up PCV hose wasn't leaking since this morning I got a random high idle that made my car very hard to drive (idled around 1.5-2k). The problem went away when I drove home but then later on this evening I noticed the idle was starting to get higher. Seems OK now, hopefully it will stay that way.

Among other things, in just the past few days found these things out...

-I'm leaking oil from god knows where. Oil pan gets covered and drips from the drain plug

-Tranny is leaking, I really don't know how. I replaced the filter and gasket last fall. Tranny fluid collects all over the bottom of the pan.

-Alternator is making bad noises like it's going to fail

-Front left side ball joint or something is going because it pops and groans sometimes.

I just don't get it, I mean where in the HELL could I be leaking oil from? I had my LIM done, so new Felpro gaskets from the LIM up. Oil pump O-Ring was replaced at the same time. It looks like they didn't wipe the old coolant and oil leaking off the sides of the engine so I'm sort of at a loss to figure out where all of my new leaks are coming from.

Tranny leak I am totally lost...

AHAHAHA THE CURSE OF THE W-BODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

Sorry I just had to vent, I get very mad at my car sometimes when she does bullshit like this.

OK w-body member breakdown time...

Damn car. I was just outside for around an hour trying to clean my IAC and TB and ensure my taped up PCV hose wasn't leaking since this morning I got a random high idle that made my car very hard to drive (idled around 1.5-2k). The problem went away when I drove home but then later on this evening I noticed the idle was starting to get higher. Seems OK now, hopefully it will stay that way.

Among other things, in just the past few days found these things out...

-I'm leaking oil from god knows where. Oil pan gets covered and drips from the drain plug

-Tranny is leaking, I really don't know how. I replaced the filter and gasket last fall. Tranny fluid collects all over the bottom of the pan.

-Alternator is making bad noises like it's going to fail

-Front left side ball joint or something is going because it pops and groans sometimes.

I just don't get it, I mean where in the HELL could I be leaking oil from? I had my LIM done, so new Felpro gaskets from the LIM up. Oil pump O-Ring was replaced at the same time. It looks like they didn't wipe the old coolant and oil leaking off the sides of the engine so I'm sort of at a loss to figure out where all of my new leaks are coming from.

Tranny leak I am totally lost...

AHAHAHA THE CURSE OF THE W-BODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

Sorry I just had to vent, I get very mad at my car sometimes when she does bullshit like this.

hahahaha does everyone break theirs? Mine is electrical taped as we speak

haha, that's all? :lol:

as for the vaccuum lines, I have larger diameter rubber tubing over where the breaks are, basically connecting them. ive used elec tape before, but its not as reliable from the heat and stuff, but i'm sure you guys know that

hahahaha does everyone break theirs? Mine is electrical taped as we speak

I had to make a gasket for Rachel's where it T's into the top of the throttle body. It was causing her high idle as well.

does anyone know what could cause the idle problem as my 94 cutty just did the same thing this morning. i started my car with the car starter and when i came out after like 10 minutes it was idleing at 2000 rpm and the ses light was on. i am baffled because i have never had a problem like this with my car before. and my ses light has never come on before. It was almost impossible to control both on the way to work this morn and to get home tonight. Sorry to hijack but i didnt want to start another thread :question:

lol it was the CTS (coolant temp sensor) i am so mad but so happy at the same time, even though the car was impossible to drive before it was the cheapest fix i have ever done