Random Autozone Purchase!

97loudcut

It was nice out today. I was driving everywhere and I figured I should stop in Autistic Zone for some much needed products.

IMGP0016.jpg

From left to right

*19MM deep socket for my lug nuts, seeing as I lost the old one!

*3pc. wire brush set, for those dirty calipers before I paint them

*Red caliper paint kit (FTW)

*Set of locking lug nuts so I can throw my D's on :lol:

Yay $55 later.. :willynilly:

Also picked up a can of this stuff.

rodi_1940_166550411

Black Magic Express Wax. Saw a guy using it at the car wash the other day. He said it just hit shelves, and he loves it. He was detailing his new GTO. I am going to give it a try, but from what I saw, it is amazing stuff.

P.S.

My ferrets say "hi"

IMGP0010.jpg

i'm going to do mine on the cutty the same color as the car, just for shit and giggles

Thats what Im going to be doing. I just wanna get everything done before I go into that.

FYI: my uncle used that same kit, and he had a horrible time with that. I duno if he didnt clean it good enough, but it kept fish eyeing on him.

i'm going to do mine on the cutty the same color as the car, just for shit and giggles

Thats what Im going to be doing. I just wanna get everything done before I go into that.

FYI: my uncle used that same kit, and he had a horrible time with that. I duno if he didnt clean it good enough, but it kept fish eyeing on him.

I really don't care if the calipers look great. As long as their all red, then you get the idea. I literally just gob the paint on. I've done if for the past 2 years and it turns out pretty nice.

I really don't care if the calipers look great. As long as their all red, then you get the idea. I literally just gob the paint on. I've done if for the past 2 years and it turns out pretty nice.

Shun....

yeah, that kit is a pile of shit...deffinatly not worth however much it costs...especially since a spray can gets the job done just the same...

that kit worked good on my MC and wifes Trailblazer.. even through the harsh winter and salt. all I did was clean the calipers and put 4 light coats on... as opposed to goobing in on there :lol:

100_0502.jpg

Thats why I love working at napa. everything you bought would have cost me about 25bucks :lol:

shhhh.... dont tell ne body but always "out the back door" this stuff at work lol

Thats why I love working at napa. everything you bought would have cost me about 25bucks :lol:

shhhh.... dont tell ne body but always "out the back door" this stuff at work lol

That's a good way to get fired.

Matt go to NAPA and ask Joe for the 3M brake cleaner its on the shelf. The stuff is the shit trust me.

PS-How long did it take you to get everything to sit there so you take pics.?!

That's a good way to get fired.

Matt go to NAPA and ask Joe for the 3M brake cleaner its on the shelf. The stuff is the shit trust me.

PS-How long did it take you to get everything to sit there so you take pics.?!

Haha, it didn't take that long.. but I know what your saying.

I will ask Joe about it. Still though, rusty calipers FTL!

i think i'm going to paint mine black tomorrow, just cuz i can't find the red and they don't make hi temp in the maroon color, and the black is on the shelf in my garage. WOW run-on sentence

You don't need the hi-temp paint. Do what Terry did, and he painted his maroon. I think you can paint them with the maroon colored spray paint (at AutoZone or w/e) and then just put the hi-temp clear coat over them. Besides, the calipers don't get hot anyways.

You don't need the hi-temp paint. Do what Terry did, and he painted his maroon. I think you can paint them with the maroon colored spray paint (at AutoZone or w/e) and then just put the hi-temp clear coat over them. Besides, the calipers don't get hot anyways.

have you ever touched a caliper after some hard driving?! :eek:

have you ever touched a caliper after some hard driving?! :eek:

I don't know what kind of driving your talking about, but from "normal" driving there fine.