I bought a new W!!!

RJansen658

Yessir, today I picked up a 93 Cutlass Supreme 2dr. with a bad trans. Black on black... black leather. Digital Cluster and heat controls. No rust, no dents, runs good. I only paid $360!!! Drove it home in first gear at 4k rpms;p Gonna drop it onto a 80k mile cradle from another 93' tommorrow. I should have some pics up then too.

Yessir, today I picked up a 93 Cutlass Supreme 2dr. with a bad trans. Black on black... black leather. Digital Cluster and heat controls. No rust, no dents, runs good. I only paid $360!!! Drove it home in first gear at 4k rpms;p Gonna drop it onto a 80k mile cradle from another 93' tommorrow. I should have some pics up then too.

They never offered a digital cluster after '90 I thought?

the base digital cluster was still around in '93. I hope you don't have that, but if you do, the 6 gage ANALOG cluster is almost a direct swap.

Cool though nice pickup. I bet your trans took a shit in the same way mine did. Does it sound like something's knocking around in the tranny when in park?

the base digital cluster was still around in '93. I hope you don't have that, but if you do, the 6 gage ANALOG cluster is almost a direct swap.

Cool though nice pickup. I bet your trans took a shit in the same way mine did. Does it sound like something's knocking around in the tranny when in park?

Brian is correct! I've seen one 93 in a yard with one, they are exceptionally rare. in fact this particular 93 was a sedan that had SWRC and ACC.

nice pickup!