TLOC

Just want to know where are you buying your parts? Dealership, local auto store, on-line? The Pontiac dealer in town wants $125.xx for the IAC and $55.xx for the TPS. Any help? Thanks again...Tony :dunno: :damnit1:

Um yeah thats why you dont go to a dealer. The TPS I list for like 30 bucks and the IAC I list for 40 bucks. Now if you want a better part you can pay more. Just go to like napa or advanced or a local auto parts store

you dont want to go throwing on cheap parts store sensors on a TGP.

well, unless you want it to run like crap and have headaches.

this car only likes dealership sensors.

just tell them you are in from a local shop and want shop prices and/or you are a student mechanic at a community college and need a break. works every time.

just disassemble the TB and clean it out. bet the IAC is still good. same with the TPS. remove all the carbon deposits.

you dont want to go throwing on cheap parts store sensors on a TGP.

well, unless you want it to run like crap and have headaches.

this car only likes dealership sensors.

just tell them you are in from a local shop and want shop prices and/or you are a student mechanic at a community college and need a break. works every time.

just disassemble the TB and clean it out. bet the IAC is still good. same with the TPS. remove all the carbon deposits.

I agree, that is why I asked the question. I don't want to put on AZ or AA parts in place of these factory sensors. I thought someone might know a good on-line GM parts place that offers a decent discount...T