Saleen rims on my STE

no1kicker

I was actually thinking to get a set of those in chrome for my TGP since they'll have the right offset for the B4U. I've been looking for a nice 18" wheel with a lip for the TGP, but haven't found anything I like, so I may hunt for a set of those chrome Saleen wheels too.

They might stick out a bit on your STE though.

Wow, thanks for the photoshop nohc! That looks pretty nice! I didn't think about how 9" rims would stick out, and the rears are 10". Still, it would look damn good IMO, now that I see a picture.

Yeah, they would probably stick out quite a bit more due to both the width and the offset.

If your stock wheels are 6.5", they'll stick out about 2.25" more on the 9" wheel and 2.75" more on the 10" wheel.

Eagle Alloy 077's can be bought in our bolt pattern in 18". I think they even offer white wheels. If not, you can buy the silver ones and have them powder coated.

I'm buying a set of 18x7 inch Rozzi Detentions for my car at the end of this month..they will be replacing my 18x8 inch Mille Miglia Spiders...and 8 inch rims stick out past the front fenders on my car (95 cut supreme), so thats why i'm goin with 7's

Gonna look clean Bro. Get us some pics so we can stop making fun of this one. I tried my damndest to make those chop correctly, but this was as close as I could get them.

355052_2431056753628178763_vl.jpg