Torx Screws?

jmoore4294

Does anyone know where i can pick up a replacement torx screw for the brackets that hold the mini quads in place. My dad lost one, and we can't seem to find it anywhere.

No, i still have the ones that adjust hor./vert. aim. I'm talking about the two that go on the corners of the plate that keep the headlights secure.

Ok those ones. I stil have several of those that I can just send you.

Do you have the 7mm that holds the lense assembly down?

Ive got a million bolts for the light assembly. But I dont remember a 7mm being in there?? Ill have to go take a look. Im sure Ive got it somewhere.

Ive got a million bolts for the light assembly. But I dont remember a 7mm being in there?? Ill have to go take a look. Im sure Ive got it somewhere.

Unless its different on the CS's It holds the alignment/lense assembly to the car.

Unless its different on the CS's It holds the alignment/lense assembly to the car.

On the CS's the whole light assembly is held on by 4 10mm bolts. The hi/low beams are held on by two 8mm ( 9/32" ) bolts.

The only thing that would be that small is the alignment shit, vertical, horizontal guages, they could be 7mm, I havent tried to take them off. I can check that out tomorrow.

That would save me quite the headache. How much?

Just PM me your address. im not gonna charge you for those screws. there prolly only like $.12 at a parts store anyways