Fuel Injectors need help

sonyman87

Ok, Fuel Injector #4 is bad and instead of just replaceing one i wanna replace the whole set.. Seams logical there is 200k miles on those old things and since EVERYTHING is new. why not these guys.

The shop quoted me 140 each i said hell no b/c i know they are way cheaper then that. Sooo.

what would you guys recomend for 6 new injectors i dont know the #rating of these things it would make my search alot easier.

Specs and recomendations welcome.. BTW the search function is still shit as it has alwasy been.

BTW the car is READY!!! about freaking time but this is where we are at. trouble shooting starting issues.

Brian posted a thread about where he sent his injectors to be serviced for a decent price. Try searching for that. You send in your old injectors, they refurbish them and send them back to you with a flow test. Not a bad deal at all.

where da hell you been?!?!

i say get the GM 25# injectors ZZP sells. $125 for all six. i believe yours has 24# injectors stock.

SWEET ACTION1!!

Ordered with 2nd day air!

since i have been here last i changed jobs 2x but now im finnaly in a kickass job doing what i love. Plus i have been going to night school 4x a week i put about 900 miles on my car in a week NOT the lumina but my 87 buick. Long story short it snowed one weekend and some kick totaled the buick so i got a check for 1600 bux PLus got to keep and drive the car. its a Total beater but you cant beat a free reliable car that gets better then 26mpg avg with no payments and extreamly cheep insurance!

Brian posted a thread about where he sent his injectors to be serviced for a decent price. Try searching for that. You send in your old injectors, they refurbish them and send them back to you with a flow test. Not a bad deal at all.

would do but they are old. plus im all for a pefomance edge with new spray tech. I want this car on the road nextweek not next month.

sorry this isnt exactly related, but did you have collision and that's why hey gave you 1600. I guess I never understood how insurance worked. Did you have to then buy the car back from insurance?

sorry this isnt exactly related, but did you have collision and that's why hey gave you 1600. I guess I never understood how insurance worked. Did you have to then buy the car back from insurance?

basicly i was making a legal left turn and waiting for traffic to go though. and someone just Slamed into my bumper while i was waiting on traffic to clear. was totaly the other guys fault for not paying attention. so his insurance gave me the value of my car due to the amount of damage being larger then the value of the car.

Since the car still was driveable and worked functionaly and would cost way more then the car was worth to fix. I opted to buy the car back from the insurance company but they didnt want to mess with it so they gave me the car for free.