check out this monte

19Cutlass94

yummy! all 6th gen monte's should be RWD like that! :mrgreen:

Damn right they should've been! Ida had one by now if they were, that's for sure...

Jay........

I was looking thru those pics, and I'm asking myself...Where is that, looks so familiar... and I realized, that's Lebonan Valley! Man I spent time there as a teenager. I met Cha Cha there, which if you remember, was from Schenectady!, Dom the Snake, Big Daddy Don Garlits.... Dad got Pit passes that day, I must have been 14 I think ....Was so cool. Thanks for the trip on memory lane and finding those cool Pics! God I MISS N.Y.!!!!! and my family............

Bob

Jay........

I was looking thru those pics, and I'm asking myself...Where is that, looks so familiar... and I realized, that's Lebonan Valley! Man I spent time there as a teenager. I met Cha Cha there, which if you remember, was from Schenectady!, Dom the Snake, Big Daddy Don Garlits.... Dad got Pit passes that day, I must have been 14 I think ....Was so cool. Thanks for the trip on memory lane and finding those cool Pics! God I MISS N.Y.!!!!! and my family............

Bob

You should come out for a day at the drags sometime! Youd be more than welcome!

Image #35 :bonk:

I bet it's muuuuuchhh faster than your cutlass will be.

Yeah a 16.02 dial in is wicked fast :lol:

I bet it's still quicker than his Cutlass.

Anywho, all that beretta needs is a 3400 swap, and his in the high 14's. Bolt ons and a 5 speed will take him down to the low 14's.