anyone know what these are from for the size?

Psych0matt

well i was thinking of finding a spare front one for mine (or if i could find my old one) and make it black and gray instead of red and gray, basically that theme there

I'd put them back to back and make a kick ass key chain.

See, the thing is keychains get destroyed. And I'm sure someone out there needs those for their car.

It's like people buying TGP badges and putting them on their toolbox.

well theyre gone anyways. Was it shawn that painted his black? anyone remember or have the pics?

Yup.

http://www.w-body.com/forum/index.php/topic,41345.0.html

I really like the look, from a few feet away it looks perfect. I made the "24 VALVE" emblems silver with black text too since the chrome was peeling out of them and the original red text had faded. I'm really liking the monochrome look, I need to black out the red in the tails and sidemarkers to finish off the look.

I still use the factory wheels during winter and a few years back I repainted the red part of the emblems on the wheel caps with candy red to match the factory color, but now I wish I had done them in black too. Oh well, it's about time to put the chrome 077's back on anyway.

See, the thing is keychains get destroyed. And I'm sure someone out there needs those for their car.

they are emblems for christ's sake...and who really cares if someone else needs them for their car? and I don't know what you do with your keys, but I have kept keychains in great shape for years and years

yeah, and yanking TSTE emplems in j/y' and doin that I hate that.