What shall I do?!?!?

Heza

ok...so Hello everyone...i am back from the desert and am playing with my Prix now. i bought a complete b4u package from a guy and he won't respond to me. i paid him through paypal and am out some $$$$. little pissed off needless to say. is there anything i might be able to do that is more effective than reporting him to the police?? anyone who can shed an idea...THANK YOU!!!

How much did you pay? Was this an auction? Usually Paypal will reimburse part of your money if you have purchased an insurance. Paypal usually will try to help you out though. Did you use a credit card to pay via paypal or directly from your bank?

i paid $500 for everything...steep, maybe, but i wanted it at the time...now i'm just happy with my BYP and the ideas i have for it. my paypal is setup to run straight out of my bank account. i'm gonna contact paypal though and see what can happen from it. i still have this feeling i'm screwed though!