Anybody heard of Engineered Performance???

Bake82

Yeah. They're right here in Atlanta. I've seen some of their work as far as transmissions go, and they seem to be okay. Gearhead43 might have something different to tell you though.

My buddy John has one of their built 4T65E's. It's pretty damn impressive. Breaks the tires loose on the 1-2 shift :mrgreen:. He won't give you a warranty on anything like that, though.

Yes I would have something different to tell ya... STAY AWAY.... The guy's a crook .. Atleast with me he was very dishonest in his dealings... I paid over $3000 and he fucked up my 89 GP to TGP swap.. Still have not got the car running yet...Even had to get a NEW Turbo cause the one Jeff from EP put on BLEW up in my driveway the day I brought it home. :eek:... He tried to say it was not his fault when in fact he should have flushed the engine out before doing anything with it.... PLus I HAD OVER $200 BUCKS OF NEWLY PAINTED ENGINE BAY STUFF IN THERE AND I ASKED HIM IF I NEEDED TO REMOVE THE PARTS BEFORE HE STARTED TO WORK ON IT... "Oh it'll be ok since we are going to remove the engine from under. (Drop the cradle)" But he didn't think about the mechanic wrenching topside to tighten all the items and wind up chipping the crap out of all the newly painted stuff... Did he reimbuse me.. HELL NO.... He even wanted MORE money to replace the turbo.....

STAY AWAY :evil: :evil:

Yes I would have something different to tell ya... STAY AWAY.... The guy's a crook .. Atleast with me he was very dishonest in his dealings... I paid over $3000 and he fucked up my 89 GP to TGP swap.. Still have not got the car running yet...Even had to get a NEW Turbo cause the one Jeff from EP put on BLEW up in my driveway the day I brought it home. :eek:... He tried to say it was not his fault when in fact he should have flushed the engine out before doing anything with it.... PLus I HAD OVER $200 BUCKS OF NEWLY PAINTED ENGINE BAY STUFF IN THERE AND I ASKED HIM IF I NEEDED TO REMOVE THE PARTS BEFORE HE STARTED TO WORK ON IT... "Oh it'll be ok since we are going to remove the engine from under. (Drop the cradle)" But he didn't think about the mechanic wrenching topside to tighten all the items and wind up chipping the crap out of all the newly painted stuff... Did he reimbuse me.. HELL NO.... He even wanted MORE money to replace the turbo.....

STAY AWAY :evil: :evil:

I've read all your posts. Not good. I haven't read anything good about him, except from Shaun. everything else has been bad. Thanks for the advice Dave!