3800 MotorSports Performance Polycarbonate PCM Tray???

deafmetal

pcm_tray.jpg

Has anyone here bought/installed the MotorSports Performance Polycarbonate PCM Tray for their 3800?

I have the Thrasher CAI for my 3800, but the PCM holder is aluminum, and honestly sucks. I had to round it's edges, and wrap them in 3M rubber tape, and also wrap the harness wires in the same tape in order to keep them from chaffing.

Thanks for any info/ideas,

Rob

I like the ZZP tray better. :D It's hard to find at their site..but they do have one. The MSP was really built for their CAI system, and I just don't like the look it has. :roll:

I must be blind, any help finding it on there?

Thanks for the link!!

Rob

Edit: Ok, through the cracks I found a tray produced by EPP and supposedly sold through ZZP. But it's just an aluminum plate with a strap it seems.??

The aluminum tray you found IS NOT the ZZP tray. I told you it was hard to find on their site :wink: I do not know where it is. You will probably have to email ZZP and ask them to point it out to you, as I have never been able to find it on their site. :oops: Zoomer claims it's in stock though. :roll: