My New Sub Amp

Puggsley456

dude, you go through subs and amps like I change my underwear!

:lol:

Well, this is actually the first new amp I have bought in the last 3+ years. Subs well, I lost count. LOL

But its time to shake things up a little.....literally! I want my 140db this year.

what are some of the specs and features? how much power at what ohms are you gonna run it?

Its CEA rated for 400x1@4ohm, 750x1@2ohm, 1200x1@1ohm. But it does close to 1500rms@1ohm which is what I'll be running it at.

Its in......What a difference it made in SQ and overall sub controll thanks to a nice increase in. Its rated at 400rms@4ohm but I swear it is doing more than my PG ti amp did which was 600rms.

201_97.jpg

How much are you pushing to those comps? I betcha were pretty close now powerwise. Those 6500's get insanly loud! Just wish they had a little more excursion....

Holy Sh*T Is It LOUD!! My entire rear deck and windshield move. And my amp gains are at about 2/3rds. If you watch the glare on the windshield in the vid, you can see it move slightly with the trunk lid open.

eD 16Ov.2 + 1000-1100rms = Ear Sex!

Its On ROE as well...

http://realmofexcursion.com/videos/Elemental%20Designs/16ov2.6.wmv

201_98.jpg

th_Puggsley456.jpg

What are the specs on that box you built?!

You really need to get that thing metered now!!! I think you just might be able to beat the score i put up!!!

Ive heard nothing but good about those subs.... hmmmm 2 15's instead of 2 12's...... :lol: