Finally going to fix the GTP.

sl3196

Ok since not everybody may know the GTP has needed some body work for a long time. (long story I'll leave it out haha) It needs a new pass. side fender and most likely a rear bumper repaint. Now what I'm wondering about is if I find a redfire car in a junkyard do you think the color with match close to perfect or will it need blended/painted? (for the fender that is) If that would work then I'll just put the fender on myself. I'm trying to get this done as cheaply as possible but still get it fixed up like I want it. If I can do those 2 things cheap then I may get the front end repainted too.

I think the car has been hit a few times AFTER the roofing accident was fixed...but I'm not to sure...

Only way to know if the paint will match is to put in on the car, or at least next to the car and look for yourself man...i'm sure it won't be perfect though.

sweet deal, is this from the roofers still?

Nah that has been fixed for a long time. This is from the 2nd time the in laws hit it. (and wont pay) Thats what I get for being nice.

I know this is the case with my car, but theres a couple difference shades that it actually could have been, the color on the car, so youll prolly have to match that up and get the paint that will best fit.

your in-laws did it and won't pony up???!?!?!? that sucks huge balls....and like Jay mentioned I would guess that a j/y fender might look a little out of place because of the type of paint on the car....best of luck to you

your in-laws did it and won't pony up???!?!?!? that sucks huge balls....and like Jay mentioned I would guess that a j/y fender might look a little out of place because of the type of paint on the car....best of luck to you

Ya i've been quite sore at them for a year. But fuck it next time anything happens to my car with them I'm calling the cops on the spot. Fuck being nice! Oh ya here's some pics of the damage:

Front fender (not a good pic but I wasn't trying to get the damage in the pic lol)

IMG_0235Medium.jpg

Rear scrape, left side, a bit bigger then the pic shows (not a good pic either cause pics of damage suck lol) I think I might be able to buff this one out.

IMG_0236Medium.jpg

I don't think it will be easy to find a fender that's redfire, but if you do I'd imagine that it would look the same color if not very close. Maybe after a good polish and wax it will blend. Couldn't hurt to try.