Lee And 89BuickRegalGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

hazmatic

What's a "UB3" cluster? I have a '91 Regal GS with the full analogue gauges if that's what you're thinking of.

i kno the both of u guys got ub3 clusters in ur regal im wonderin if u guys got pics so i can take a look at them

Sorry, been away for six days. My computer is still in my old home and no net there.

I don't have the pics of the digital UB3 on yet because I can't seem to get my wife to go for an 88 mph ride with me while I take a pic of the dash. There was one showing in an ebay car and I downloaded it but can't find it. must be on the home computer. I'll dig on ebay to find another. One thing cool is that the whole face is dark when off. I posted not long ago about the bezel being a bit off on the last two windows. Check for that post and buy the toy. "It is worthy."

Once I get those last pics taken and get the film developed I'll have pics of the whole change out.

I've had both displays and the digital looks better. My first W-Body, an '89 Regal Limited coupe had the full digital gauge cluster. My current '91 Regal GS sedan has full analog gauges.

If you check your owners manual it shows a picture of both the regular gauge cluster and the full gauge cluster.

i wanna see the full digitial (ub3) cuz i only got the base but i would like to see ur analog to so i can see wish one i liek betta

i got the base digi right now my girlz gran ma got a full analog i asked her today if i can swap her dash out n she said ya but i told her only if i cant find a digi

The digital is sweet! Especially if when you watch the tachometer go up and down when the gears shift. Cool stuff. It's kind of boring on my analog panel, but it still works. Better than the regular 4 cluster.