turn signals no work

UWISHU1

It's for the 1995 G.P. with radio controls on the wheel. I've searched throughout for possible answers but after replacing the flasher and checking the fuse still no luck.

The previous owner told me the stalk was replaced about a year ago and the hazard and brake lights work.

I'm all confused does anyone know if the electronic flasher needst to be grounded since the shell is plastic. As the mechanical one is metal??

does not matter.

what EXACTLY is your car doing dude?

do your hazards work? Do all the brake lights work properly?

yes hazards work, brake lights work. turns signals DO NOT work even if you wiggle the stalk. So far I have replaced both flashers, checked the fuse, sprayed the contact down with contact cleaner. :question:

Yep, the little 4-wire pigtail is the only difference between the 2. They just ran the pigtail for the SWC's to the signal switch connector so it could connect up at the bulkhead.

I've used a SWC signal switch on a non-SWC car before and it worked just fine. If I were to add SWC's to a car that didn't have them, I wouldn't even bother switching over to a SWC signal switch. Just grab a SWC clockspring and wire it in from there...

:thumb:

I recall seeing a switch with extra pins to ride a multi-ring horn ring... no idea from what or where... but it was for some accessory that some model of car with a similar switch to what saginaw TSS.

might have been the way SWRC was routed on something like a pre-airbad saginaw column car, like a 6000 ste or 90 olds 98?