Lumina Police Car

Pontiac6KSTEAWD

This is a retired police car I saw being towed out of a local police lot. They had about 4 more, all were sold to some taxi company in Georgia.

Image001-1.jpg

Yes they have Recarro Seats...

That one probly could have been, the others were all white, and they were still taking the Cherry bars off them.. I only had my camera phone, and they wouldnt let me in the lot to get a closer pic, or any pic...

looks to be more of a fire chiefs car or something...but regardless cool! even tho they're going to see they're demise as being a taxi :lol:

x2, one of the fire stations in my area had one of those painted the exact same way. I think they upgraded a year or two ago and got rid of the Lumina though.

This is a retired police car I saw being towed out of a local police lot. They had about 4 more, all were sold to some taxi company in Georgia.

Image001-1.jpg

Yes they have Recarro Seats...

if i ever find a 9c whatever the hell it is. im geting it for sure. :thumb:

Isnt is 9C1? I thought 9C3 was the caprice package.. Unless GM used 9C3 for ALL their police duty vehicles..

..Anyway, I want a set of Recaros, but I dont feel theyre worth THAT much..

Isnt is 9C1? I thought 9C3 was the caprice package.. Unless GM used 9C3 for ALL their police duty vehicles..

..Anyway, I want a set of Recaros, but I dont feel theyre worth THAT much..

ahh shit i dont know. if its 1 or 3 oh well. WTF y not just add $1500 more and get the car. :lol:

na 9C1 was the like 78-96 B-body caprice

9C3 was the Lumina and the Impala

Actually there were 2 police models 9C3 which was a complete police package and B4C which was special service package. I think the difference between the two were the drive train. As far as Impalas go, they have both 9C1 which is a full police package and 9C3 which is used for undercover cars. Comes with full wheel covers and other convenience features.