Big news inside this.....

SLAMDIT

Hey guys,

A few of you guys here know that I am in the process of some serious modification to my 94 cutlass conv. and that I am also workin on a 95 for my wife.

Well, I was well on my way to laying body on 22's with a full front tube chassis when my wife and I found out we are gonna have a baby this October!!

Don't get me wrong, I couldn't be more excited about having a baby, but it obviously is going to put a bit of a halt on my car projects. I am gonna probably throw more time into my 56 bel air since it has 4 doors and will be easier and cheaper to get it rollin. My cutlass is almost back together and will stay like it is for a while longer minus some interior stuff I am doin. However, I wasn't gonna spill the beans yet, but I will tell ya that I am working on an air ride kit that can be installed without any major welding or fabrication and will be comprable to a good coilover suspension in price. I can't tell you the hours of research I have been doin but I think I am gettin close.

As the finances will allow, I am using my wife's 95 as a guinea pig and if my ideas work, I will share. There are a few companies that have kits that are so close to working on our cars but they are still a bit off.

If all goes as planned, I will have my wife's car bagged by mid summer and then I will share what I have come up with to all.

The kit on my car could be done somewhat reasonably but the back took a shit ton of fabrication, plus the front doesn't lay out for crap.

Anyways, I will quit rambling on but I wanted to share this with ya while I had time. My new job pays very well but I don't get alot of time to cruise the net.

thanx for listenin....

see ya,

Sean

congrats man!!!!! and i cant wait to see the bags in the car!

btw, how come you're not using your burban?

I am not sure I get what you mean? I rock the shit out of my burb, I am just gonna get the bel air rollin because I have alot of the stuff layin around to bag it and put it on the road. I am addicted to hittin switches and will have less in the bel air right now than takin my cutlass to the next level.

-Sean

congrats man!!!!! and i cant wait to see the bags in the car!

btw, how come you're not using your burban?

I am not sure I get what you mean? I rock the shit out of my burb, I am just gonna get the bel air rollin because I have alot of the stuff layin around to bag it and put it on the road. I am addicted to hittin switches and will have less in the bel air right now than takin my cutlass to the next level.

-Sean

oh you said you were gonna get it ready for driving cause of the 4 doors, i was just wondering why not use the burban...but i guess you do too! haha

how does the handling with air ride compare to stock/coilovers/normal susp. setups?

Typically handling would be comparable but with the setup on my car, handling is not the forte'. Both of my sway bars are gone to get maximum side-to-side articulation. I am mostly into goin low with air as opposed to handling on it. Air Ride Technologies is big into handling with their air ride products. Go to their website and read up on the "shockwave" bag. It is pretty badass. I have a pic in a magazine of an 04 Chevy Duallie tearin up a road course with the shockwave bags.

time for another CS vert! you have 16 years to get this one ready!

Ken, you know it! If it's a boy, he will probably get mine and if it's a girl, she will get Heather's :)

time for another CS vert! you have 16 years to get this one ready!