i got a new car today

hazmatic

sorry guys but im happy bout my new buy i kinda ran into on accident n i had to buy it a 1979 pontiac trans am it ran me for 1,500 the guys just had it painted itz in mint sho room condition he has a handfull of bolt ons i dunnow ut exacly yet i havent had the chance to go threw it but it does run fine but i did have it towed on a wrecak to my papas shop so he can look threw it for me ill get it back in 2-3 days dependin on how busy he is

it is sweet its pearl white n got a red firebird on the hood n he replaced the wheels wit stock lookin crome rims n it got a limo tint all the way around

no thats the downside if i did i would off had pics of my regal up the only person i kno wit a scanna that i got my pic from is my x-g/f that i dont talk to nemo but i will see wut i can do

I like the 77- 78 ones my self the ones from Smokey and the Bandit 8)

I dont know that much about 2nd gen F-body's. Whats the big differance between a 78 and a 79?

he might have swapped it cuz he likes workin on cars but i can recall that he ran a str8 2.5" dia exhaust with no cat or muffler he had a couple thins port n polished custome cia n there were others the only think im not likin bout it right now is it is a 2 speed auto hi n low im wonderin if it is posable to switch it to a 5 or even a 6 speed

I like the 77- 78 ones my self the ones from Smokey and the Bandit 8)

I dont know that much about 2nd gen F-body's. Whats the big differance between a 78 and a 79?

the front end is different

i really like the smokey and the bandit ones, i have a model in my room. Though, i prefer 3rd gen. I did work on a friends one time (identical to the smokey & bandit one) he got it cheap. But then threw it into a car when he was all stoned. Stupid kid. Now hes got a mint Early Toronado, with a huge dent, from again, driving stoned. Good thing i dont ride anywhere with him :)

jon

i really like the smokey and the bandit ones, i have a model in my room. Though, i prefer 3rd gen. I did work on a friends one time (identical to the smokey & bandit one) he got it cheap. But then threw it into a car when he was all stoned. Stupid kid. Now hes got a mint Early Toronado, with a huge dent, from again, driving stoned. Good thing i dont ride anywhere with him :)

jon

I built a T/A model too, I am also working on a 69 Camaro Convt SS396