Lumina or Monte dimensional drawings

91GPSTE

Does anyone have some late model Lumina or Monte Carlo dimensional drawings from around 97-99 model year? The often come in brochures and have front, back, side views. I want to build a 3d model of a Lumina but need blueprints to do it.

I've looked around for any 1st gen w-body blueprints, and didn't find any... If you find some, let me know. I started working on a Cutlass a while ago, from whatever pictures I could find, but it's not the same thing... And now I can't seem to find the latest version of it I have... Gonna have to redo the rear bumper, windows, side mirrors, and most of the interior... :sad:

You still model DB? I actually just opened up zmod for the first time in ages yesterday... I haven't actually modeled in years. Not since I left 4x4 Evo.

You had made an STE model for NFS4, didn't you?

I had modeled a gen. 1.5 Lumina years ago fro NFS4..

..I would like to pick that up again.. I had SOOO much fun doing that..

..DOnt even ask BTW.. I have since lost ALL my cars for NFS :sad:

I just went and checked out a couple old blueprint sites from NFS modeling days, and sure as shit, I found some w-body blueprints... Some good, some bad, Let me know which ones I should upload, I don't feel like uploading all the pictures at the moment.

2007 Grand Prix

2006 Impala

2006 Monte Carlo

2005 Impala

2005 Monte Carlo

2004 Regal

95-99 Lumina (Side, and Rear shot only...)

89 Grand Prix SE

89 Grand Prix B4U

None of them have top view for some reason... The '07, and '06 models, have very nice prints, the other's aren't great, but better than nothing... :cheers: