FFP web site?

89GPSE

I recommend FFP coilovers to everyone with a widebody.

widebody????

Also another name for W-body's. I think its a clubGP thing.

that's just dumb, regardless of where it is from....

Yeah, i've heard dipshits from ClubGP say that too. I want to fucking throttle them.

widebody????

Yeah, i've heard dipshits from ClubGP say that too. I want to fucking throttle them.

They say "widebody" because of the "widetrack" grand prix comercials in the 90's......

too bad the "widetrack" is skinnier than a 1st gen....from outside tire to outside tire....lol

They say "widebody" because of the "widetrack" grand prix comercials in the 90's......

too bad the "widetrack" is skinnier than a 1st gen....from outside tire to outside tire....lol

Thats awesome :lol:

widebody????

Really?!

Well then wtf is so wide about it?

89GPSE, YOUR TRANS IS GONE!!!

?

It is an old joke meaning that your valance panel is missing, so your auto tranny is toast. It was a myth that if you lost that panel, your tranny cooler didn't get enough air and the tranny would die because of it, but IT IS NOT TRUE. Your tranny should be fine, but you should get a valance panel. :smile:

89GPSE, YOUR TRANS IS GONE!!!

?

It is an old joke meaning that your valance panel is missing, so your auto tranny is toast. It was a myth that if you lost that panel, your tranny cooler didn't get enough air and the tranny would die because of it, but IT IS NOT TRUE. Your tranny should be fine, but you should get a valance panel. :smile:

yeah.....

The valance is in the trunk but it is mangled. I hear you can get one new from the dealer for around $130, anyone know if this is true?

I don't know if any more are available from GM. If there are, they are EXTREMELY hard to get. I would go to the local JY and find a nice one. I got a brand new lookin one for $15 from my local JY- I just have to paint it red and put it on my TGP. :mrgreen: