FFP web site?

89GPSE

I tried the what I thought was the web site, but I have been out of the w-body game for a while. Now that I have the TGP I wanted to get the FFP dog bones again that I had on the SE. Also was debating the FFP coil overs but I do remember a lot of people having problems with them back in the day. Any input and possibly a link would be awesome. Thanks.

There is nothign wrong with their coilovers. I've had them on for 3 years and they are still working great.

I remember people saying they had a clunking noise from the rear with them, also do they totally replace the monoleaf?

There is nothign wrong with their coilovers. I've had them on for 3 years and they are still working great.

I remember people saying they had a clunking noise from the rear with them, also do they totally replace the monoleaf?

yes, they totally replace the monoleaf!...

BTW: when did you get a TGP!?!?!?!?!?

wtf, you have a TGP? since when?

1990 Black TGP I bought in the beginning of January, so I have had it for about a month. The Audi takes up most of my money, but I am using the income tax return money on modding the TGP tastefully. Exhaust, intercooler, chip, and crossover pipe to start out with, then coil overs, and dog bones. I will post a pics of the car soon, I have it stored right now. It was a southern car, it has never seen winter and I am not going to let it see snow ever, it's wayyy to clean.

I have everything that FFP makes for my vehicle, (UD pulley, motor mounts, coil overs), and I have been very satisfied. Michael makes some quality shit.

BTW, if you order the coilovers call Michael directly because you can give him specific spring ratings.

I have everything that FFP makes for my vehicle, (UD pulley, motor mounts, coil overs), and I have been very satisfied. Michael makes some quality shit.

BTW, if you order the coilovers call Michael directly because you can give him specific spring ratings.

You haven't installed the coilovers though yet right?

I've dealt with Michael for many different things. I've met him too, I have some personal opinions of him but I'm not going to wreck this thread.

Too, bad the search function sucks otherwise there has been some good discussion on this topic.

From what I've read coilovers are the way to go for these cars. The rear mono-leaf that they offer to lower the car is too heavy, heavier than stock.

Jay (xtremelumina92) has the coilovers and his squeak and he really dislikes like that but has no other complaints.

Personally, I'm going with coilovers.

Ive got the FFP coilovers installed and even though I havent driven the car yet ( for obivous reasons ) I can see why they would squeak. It looks like it could be a simple fix as well.

btw,...OMG its my car!!!

OMG you suck! :lol:

:joke:

lol guys.

As for the ffp coilovers making noise. Yes in the beginning they make a little noise. I think its beacuse the diameter of the spring is too small. The spring might rub on the sleeve a bit. But after a while the sleeve tends to get a little worn at the top. It won't affect anything at all. It just means that you can't raise your car 2" above stock height(maybe). But who would want to do that? After the top of the sleeve wears a tiny bit the noise goes away.

Not only does it only take a few minutes to lower or raise the car, but my handling is much more balanced thanks to the coilovers. I recommend FFP coilovers to everyone with a widebody.

I recommend FFP coilovers to everyone with a widebody.

widebody????

Also another name for W-body's. I think its a clubGP thing.

that's just dumb, regardless of where it is from....