GRRRR turns to :)

Garrett8

thursday i was driving down and ice covered road and ended up hitting a stop sign with my 92 black Z :( needless to say the passanger fender and turn signal were taken out,

Today i purchased gold? 4 door lumina, for $100 that doesnt run, the z will be getting all the body panels that need be replaced (fender YAY) and all the body work will be getting taken care of, should be in all black primer by saturday

btw the car will be getting lowered soon and possibly new rims :)

the 3.1 in the lumina is gonna get an overhaul cam and some nitrous and find its way into the fiero i should be picking up in the next month :mrgreen:

yep all the same crap, all you will need to do it drill out the rivets holding the GFX piece in place drill 2 holes in the new fender, pop rivet it on and its an instant z34 fender!

didn't you have a metalic gray z34? if so repaint it that!

Sure, pick the best color.... :mrgreen:

no mine was black, im thinking something thats a little bit easier to keep clean and something different

There is no better color than black.

since the car is going to be all black primer, i was wondering what color i should repaint it, any suggestions?

black

yep, what they said.