How much snow is on your W?

Addicted2bass

The salt sucks!! But so does digging your car out from under a couple feel of snow! Lets see who got buried so far this winter.

Heres my GP yesterday before i shoveled it out. It snowed here pretty much non stop all saturday night to sunday night.

[attachment deleted by admin] Removed to free up storage space.

Back in October:

100_1096Large.jpg

Now there's about 9 or so inches on it

Yea that october storm just missed us out in eden, which is unusual. Did you get much snow this past weekend out by you?

Yea that october storm just missed us out in eden, which is unusual. Did you get much snow this past weekend out by you?

They got hit pretty bad just south of me.. but it was a blizzard out today with whiteouts from the wind. About a foot fell at my house

i wish i could say i had the top down but i have 2 problems. i dont have a convertible and it is like 2 degrees outside, oh and did i mention a few feet of snow. It barely ever gets covered in snow luckily because i garage park it all year round, lol

Here is my 96 almost a month ago, it was the first real storm we had. Wasn't bad really, but that's all the snow we've got this winter pretty much. We got 6 in. yesterday, but I've had the Cutlass in the garage because I've been working and driving my Z24. If I see old man winter I'm going to kick him in the balls and tell him to quit being a pussy and give us some real winter storms. We haven't had a decent winter in 5 years it seems like. Winter sucks without snow.

i cant say that today wasnt a good part of winter with a few feet of snow and its still going. almost lost my cutty today though coming out of a plaza doing 5mph and taking a few nice spins in traffic :willynilly:

Well it looks like nichole feels my pain! All you with garages and/or live in places with no snow, i envy you. Ive had to brush snow off my car every morning this week, and a couple times in the parking lot after work.

Living in a snowbelt area+ living on the top of a hill + no garage + not even a damn snowblower all add up to winter not being a fun time for me.

No snow at all!

I think our total winter snow accumulation to date has been 1".

I wish it would snow a lot though, I would like some more free vacation days off work.