hey you guys

1988-5speedse

well i have not been on here in a while cause i have been very busy with my new job and my car i came across this new job on accident i was just wondering through this salvage yard in my area of paducah ky and one of the guys that worked their asked me if i wanted a job and i said doing what and he told me pulling parts off cars and i said i would thank about it he said well if u want to work come in monday morning at 8 so i said ok and i showed up and i started talking to the guy and talking bout my car and stuff and he told me if any thing went wrong with my car or i wanted anything for my car just go pulll it off and i could have it i said ok did not think there was much their for my car. so i started wondering around and i was quite shocked on what all i could find. plus they have a computer their that tells me what all types of cars have the same motor parts and body parts i was quite shocked on what all i have learned about my car and how many w-bodys are sitting in the junk yards..

just that i would tell u all that and let u guys know that i was not gone and i am still around and my car is currently under construction and hope fully will be done by the nopi nationals .

well i have not been on here in a while cause i have been very busy with my new job and my car i came across this new job on accident i was just wondering through this salvage yard in my area of paducah ky and one of the guys that worked their asked me if i wanted a job and i said doing what and he told me pulling parts off cars and i said i would thank about it he said well if u want to work come in monday morning at 8 so i said ok and i showed up and i started talking to the guy and talking bout my car and stuff and he told me if any thing went wrong with my car or i wanted anything for my car just go pulll it off and i could have it i said ok did not think there was much their for my car. so i started wondering around and i was quite shocked on what all i could find. plus they have a computer their that tells me what all types of cars have the same motor parts and body parts i was quite shocked on what all i have learned about my car and how many w-bodys are sitting in the junk yards..

just that i would tell u all that and let u guys know that i was not gone and i am still around and my car is currently under construction and hope fully will be done by the nopi nationals .

Which yard is it that you work at?? Im going to need some bucket seats and center console, and hopefully some rear buckets, if Im lucky. I still wanna check out that car you told me about, after I get mine back together. Hopefully next week or so, I was planning on a junk yard day, ya know, Hawkins in Mayfield, then some in Paducah

Robby